Omaha Residential Painting Services
Painting your home whether a bedroom, bathroom, or your whole house can be time consuming, requiring tools and equipment you may not have. Why not have your home professionally painted by Let Me Fix It Handyman Service.
Let Me Fix It Handyman service provides an affordable painting service that takes pride in doing the best job. Painting your home’s interior and exterior walls and trim has added value. The benefits of painting your home is many. A fresh coat of paint on walls and trim can boost the home’s interior and exterior appeal.
Omaha House Painting Done Right!
Most people would agree that painting is a quick and easy way to refresh or update your home. Whether painting your kitchen, to changing the color of your home, painting is one home improvement strategy that’s both cost effective and produces immediate results.
Painted walls, Trim, and doors.
Painted 14x13 bedroom with two accent walls, 100 Linear feet of trim and 3 bedroom door.
Sanded, painted and clear coated cable wheel furniture
Painted walls, Trim, and doors.
Here are 10 benefits to painting your home:
1) Increases Home Value - Painting both interior and exterior walls, trim and other home surfaces will increase the overall real estate value of your home. This helps in valuation of your assets, and can help with resale.
2) Enhances Curb Appeal - Painting exterior walls, trim and other surfaces of your home will increase curb appeal.
3) Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality - Painting interior walls, trim and other surfaces with quality, low VOC and zero-VOC paints and finishes can reduce odours and fumes, and promote healthy, indoor air quality for you and your family.
4) Keeps Dust, Dirt to a Minimum - Particularly in homes with plaster walls, keeping your interior walls, trim and other surfaces painted can keep dust and dirt at bay. Paint keeps plaster in check, and dust to a minimum.
5) Hides Permanent Marks and Stains - Painting both interior and exterior walls, trim and other home surfaces will help the you cover permanent marks or stains that have proven difficult to remove.
6) Protects Exterior Surfaces - Painting exterior walls, trim and other surfaces will help to protect your home from the extreme weather, particularly ice and snow that can lead to rotting and other damage.
7) Protects Interior Surfaces - Painting interior walls, trim and other home surfaces will help these areas hold up under normal wear and tear, and protect your walls from damaging effects of water.
8) The Most Inexpensive Remodel - Does your home need a new look? In this economy, homeowners are finding out that there’s nothing quite like painting to refresh your home and living environment, at a fraction of the cost of a remodel.
9) High Value Make Over - Does your home need updating? Painting can provide a quick update at pennies on the dollar. Buy quality, paints and finishes and you’ll save time and money on the cost of covering your walls.
10) Positive Energy, Improved Homeowner Outlook - sometimes changing the interior and exterior colors of your home can have the effect of changing your outlook on your home.
Call or request a free quote today!
If you need a painting contractor in Omaha or nearby, call us at 402-401-4176 or request a free quote today. We’d be more than happy to assist you.